Within the JobNimbus 2 Mobile App, you can add tasks to keep track of all your important appointments and tasks. Additionally, you can assign this task to other users, attach it to contact/job records and much more.
To add a task via the JobNimbus 2 Mobile App:
- Navigate to Tasks.
- Select the plus (+) in the top-right of the app.
- Required: Input a title, start date and time, and stop date and time (must be at least 30 minutes apart).
- Additionally, you can input information for the following:
- A Description
- Related contacts and jobs via the "Link To..." option.
- Assign which allows you to assign the task to other team members.
- Tags which can be used for applying keywords and custom tags.
- Priority which can be used to rate the level of importance of a task.