Different types of Work Orders can be created, and a unique workflow (just like on Contacts & Jobs) can be tracked for each type of Work Order. To add a Work Order Work Flow:
- From your web browser, select your name located at the top right of the screen and select Settings.
- In the settings, select the “Work Order Workflows” Tab.
- Select “+ Add Workflow.”
- Input a Work Flow Name and select the Appropriate Permissions for “Only Team Members that are Sales Reps or Assignees” or “All Team Members.” To clone a previously created workflow, select its name from the “Clone Workflow” drop-down menu.
- On the corresponding window, input a status by selecting “+ Add Status.”
- A pop-up menu will appear in which you can input a status type, set the accessibility and designate whether it is a lead, sold or to be archived. To save, the type, select “+ Add Status.”
- Should you desire to edit or delete a status, simply hover over the desired status and select the wheel that appears to its right. There you can select edit or delete.
- Once complete, select “ Update” to save the workflow.