JobNimbus always focuses on simplicity. When you first create a new JobNimbus account, you'll find many features turned off by default. This is to make the interface as easy and uncluttered as possible. But if you need some of these features, it's easy to turn them on at any time.
All features in JobNimbus are included in your Pro subscription. It does not cost more to turn additional JobNimbus features on or off.
To turn a feature in JobNimbus on or off, while logged in to a web browser, go to your name at the top right and choose Settings from the menu.
On the Features tab, you will find the list of Features tab. Use the Enable / Disable button to turn on or off a feature.
You need to be an account administrator with access to the account settings to enable or disable features.
The following is a list of features you can enable or disable in JobNimbus and a description of each.
- Advanced Workflows - Give Access Profile control and choose whether to allow specific team members from moving a job or contact into certain statuses.
- Budgets - Allows you to evaluate costs on a contact or job and see what your margins will be on it. Additionally provides commission tracking.
- Company Documents - A place to store company documents that do not necessarily need to be attached to a contact or job. A good place to store static documents (ie, sales brochures, company literature).
- Groups - Gives you the ability to group your sales team under managers to control access to a teams’ contacts and jobs.
- Jobs - Allows you to track multiple jobs per contact with the ability to have separate addresses per job.
- Job Scheduling - Gives you the ability to set a start and finish date for your job and show those scheduled jobs on your calendar. Only available when ‘Jobs’ is enabled.
- Contact Scheduling - Gives you the ability to set a start and finish date for your contact and show those scheduled contacts on your calendar.
- Material Orders - Gives you the ability to create a material order (or purchase order) and then those to your suppliers.
- Template Questions - Gives you the ability to add basic questions to your Document templates.
- Time Tracking - Gives you the ability to have your team members track their team spent on task.
- Work Order - Allows you to individually track specific types of trades independently within a contact or job.
- Work Order Scheduling - Gives you the ability to set a start and finish date for your work orders and show those scheduled work orders on your calendar. Only available when ‘Work Orders’ are enabled.
- Subcontractor - Allows you to type certain contacts as subcontractors and assign Jobs, Contacts, or Work Orders to them.
JobNimbus integrates with several third-party applications to give you more features and provide great collaborative features with other companies.
At the bottom of the Features tab in Settings you will find the list of Third-party Features. Use the Enable or Disable button to turn on or off a feature.
Here's a list of our integrations and a description of each.
Accurence - Accurence helps you scope your roof by combining Xactimate pricing with EagleView measurements to produce a final report. More info: http://www.accurence.com/
Beacon Roofing Supply - Please contact email@example.com for help with this feature.
North America's Largest Publicly Traded Roofing Distributor. Enable this integration to connect your Beacon account to JobNimbus, enabling you to place and track material orders directly from JobNimbus. More info: https://www.beaconroofingsupply.com/
CompanyCam - CompanyCam allows your team to snap smart photos in the field that automatically connect themselves to the right project (using GPS) and instantly sync back to the office. You can easily find photos when you need them. No more emailing, texting photos, and organizing folders. Plus, the real-time project feed enables your team to see the current progress at each job site, no matter where they are. More info: http://www.companycam.com
EagleView - EagleView provides aerial measurement services to assist you with building estimates and knowing how much material to order. More info: http://www.eagleview.com/
HOVER - HOVER allows you to transform smartphone photos of any home into a fully measured, customizable 3D model so you can estimate a project confidently and easily visualize what the final project will look like. Enabling integration with HOVER will allow you to create HOVER Jobs and view HOVER reports from within JobNimbus. Learn more and create an account at hover.to.
Allows you to sync your contacts, jobs, estimates, and invoices to your QuickBooks (QuickBooks Online & Desktop).
Learn how to Sync with QuickBooks.
Allows you to easily digitize your paper forms or contracts and capture signatures. Syncs directly into JobNimbus.
Learn how to set up naturalForms.
Helps you scope your roof by combining Xactimate pricing with EagleView measurements to produce a final report.
Learn how to set up Accurence.
Provides aerial measurement services to assist you with building estimates and knowing how much material to order.
Learn how to set up EagleView.