Video Courtesy: SalesRabbit
With Sales Rabbit, you can canvass an entire neighborhood, apartment building, or industrial complex while easily marking who’s interested, who wants a follow-up, and who just isn’t ready. Once you place a pin to record a new lead, that lead’s information will be sent from Sales Rabbit into JobNimbus, where you can move it through your sales process to close them. Then, do your project and production tracking until you’ve completed the work quickly and efficiently. Also, the status that is sent to JobNimbus is selected from within SalesRabbit. For the integration to work, you need to get an API key from JobNimbus.
Contact for Support:
Live Chat Support: Proceed to https://www.salesrabbit.com/ and select the support ("Rabbot") bubble icon at the bottom right-hand side of the screen, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm MST.
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/7 support.
On-Site Support: 2801 North Thanksgiving Way, Suite 210, Lehi, Utah 84043
Phone Support: 801-418-9009 M-F 9am-5pm MST
Request a Demo:
To request a Demo
Pricing for SalesRabbit can be found at there site, here.
Scope of Support:
For issues regarding the SalesRabbit integration, please contact SalesRabbit directly.
How to Integrate:
To get started with SalesRabbit, please visit their website at salesrabbit.com or via phone at 801.341.2569.
Once you're set up with them, you can continue forward with the process of requesting an API from our system, as described below.
Requesting an API Key for SalesRabbit from JobNimbus:
- Log into your JobNimbus account, go to your name at the top right, and choose “Settings”.
- Find and click on the API tab on the left side.
- Click the button for “New API Key”.
- Click on the “Description” field and choose SalesRabbit.
- Then, select the Access Profile you would like to grant this integration. This allows the integration to have more or less control.
- Once you’ve done that, click “Save”.
- At that point, you’ll see a brand new API key available to you. An API key is essentially a unique password that allows other services to do stuff with your account (like save pictures). You can use the link to “Copy” so that you’ve got it ready to paste into SalesRabbit.
Note: When completing Step 4 above, it is imperative that you select SalesRabbit from the drop-down provided in order for the integration to work correctly.