CompanyCam allows your team to snap smart photos in the field that automatically connect themselves to the right project (using GPS) and instantly sync back to the office. You can easily find photos when you need them. No more emailing, texting photos, and organizing folders. Plus, the real-time project feed enables your team to see the current progress at each job site, no matter where they are.
Contact for Support
Live Chat Support: https://companycam.com/ blue support square at the bottom right of the screen.
Phone number: (402) 204-8292
Scope of Support
How to Integrate
A full set of instructions for the CompanyCam and JobNimbus integration can be found on our JobNimbus Blog.
Requesting an API Key for CompanyCam from JobNimbus:
- While logged into the JobNimbus web app proceed to the API section of your JobNimbus Settings.
- Select New API Key
- Select the Description field and choose CompanyCam.
- Then, select the Access Profile as an Admin or full-access profile.
- Once you've done that, select Save.
- At that point, you'll see a brand new API key available to you. To the right of the API Key, select Copy.
- Login to your CompanyCam account and proceed to the select the menu in the top-right of the page.
- Select Integrations.
- To the right of the JobNimbus integration, select Integrate.
- Paste your new API key into the "JobNimbus API KEY" field, input the email address associated with your primary (first created) JobNimbus Admin into the "JobNimbus Admin Email", and from the drop-down titled "Sync JobNimbus 'Contacts' or 'Jobs'..." select the desired record-type to sync.
- Select Connect Integration.
- From the navigation menu on the left, select Access Tokens.
- Select Create New Token.
- For the "Token Name" field input JobNimbus.
- From the drop-down menu, select JobNimbus.
- Leave the option "This token will ONLY be used to read data from CompanyCam" unchecked.
- Select Create Token.
- On the Access Tokens page, highlight and copy the newly created JobNimbus token.
- Proceed to the Features section of your JobNimbus Settings.
- Scroll down to 3rd Party Features and locate CompanyCam. To the right, select Enable.
- A new tab will appear in the left-hand navigation column. Select the CompanyCam tab.
- Within the "CompanyCam API Token" field, paste your CompanyCam token.
- Selecting the same option for contacts or jobs in step 16, proceed to select the corresponding option.
- Select + Save Changes. Up to the most recent 100 records (contacts or jobs, as chosen) will sync from JobNimbus into CompanyCam as projects.
Notes Regarding this Integration:
- When you connect your JobNimbus account with CompanyCam, any new contacts/jobs created in JobNimbus will automatically be created as projects in CompanyCam.
- After saving the CompanyCam token, the 100 most recent existing contacts/jobs will be pushed to CompanyCam.
- If you have an existing contact/job that you want to send to CompanyCam, you can trigger a push by making a change to the record in JobNimbus. For example, you can change the record's status, or you could simply edit and save the record without making any changes.
- A user's email address within CompanyCam should be the same as their JobNimbus account and vice-versa.
- Photos from CompanyCam will sync to JobNimbus, but your photos from JobNimbus will not sync to CompanyCam.
- Contacts or jobs created in JobNimbus will sync to CompanyCam as projects, but newly created projects will not. For the integration to work correctly, you would want first to generate the contact/job record in JobNimbus and have it automatically update as a project in CompanyCam.