Intuitive inspection software for homeowner insurance claims. Order your Accurence direct from JobNimbus, we’ll send your contact info over, you fill out the rest, and it’ll attach directly to your job folder.
To get started with integrating Accurence with JobNimbus you will need to enable the integration, setup custom fields, and map those fields to Accurence.
Enabling the Integration:
- From the Features tab of Settings, enable the Accurence feature listed under "3rd Party Features".
- For the integration to work correctly, Accurence requires two custom fields to be mapped in JobNimbus for Contacts and Jobs (depending on whether Contacts or Jobs are enabled on your features tab).
To create the custom fields:
- In the Contact Fields tabs under the settings, select Add Field. The field name will be "Date of Loss." The type will be "Date." Select +Add Field.
- Select, Add Field, again. The field name will be "Claim Number." The type will be "Number." Select +Add Field.
- If Jobs are enabled in the Features section of your Settings, the previous two steps will need to be repeated for Job Fields with the same field names and types.
Mapping the Custom Fields to Accurence
- Once the custom fields have been created, navigate to the Accurence tab of Settings.
- From the drop-downs under Contact, select the corresponding custom fields for "Claim Number" and "Date of Loss."
- Do the same for the drop-downs under Jobs. Select the corresponding custom fields for "Claim Number" and "Date of Loss."
- Select +Save Settings.
Ordering an Accurence:
From the web app:
- Within a contact or job record, select the action menu (...) in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Order Accurence.
- A confirmation will appear, follow the on-screen instructions.
From the mobile app:
- From a contact or job record, select the action menu (...) on the bottom-center of the screen.
- Scroll down and select Order Accurence.
For issues with enabling this feature within JobNimbus and setting up custom fields, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Department at 855-964-6287 ext 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other issues, please contact Accurence Support at the following:
- Phone: +1.303.500.5799
- Toll-Free: +1.888.391.8068
- Email: email@example.com
The "Date of Loss" and "Claim Number" custom fields must not be hidden in order for this integration to work correctly.