While on-the-go, JobNimbus users can sign documents via the JobNimbus mobile app on their smartphone or tablet. This feature works by adding attaching a separate page to an existing PDF document with a collection of the signatures added via the app.
To sign a document using the mobile app:
- Select the "Related Items" icon within a contact/job.
- Select the desired PDF file from the list of related attachments.
- Select "Add Signature."
- Select the option to choose who will be signing the document. You may also manually type in the name if the signee is not a related contact, assignee, or sales representative related to the parent record (contact/job).
- Select the desired signee.
- Select "Sign Now."
- Draw your signature, and select "Accept Signature." You can clear the signature by selecting "Clear Signature."