JobNimbus 2 now features a built-in Caller ID functionality. When receiving a call from your JobNimbus contacts, a dialogue stating "JobNimbus Caller ID:", the contact's name, and their phone number.
To enable this feature on Android and iOS (iPhone), please see the instructions below.
Enabling Caller ID on iOS (iPhone):
Upon logging into JobNimbus for the first time, you will be met with the following dialogue if Caller ID using the JobNimbus app has not yet been enabled on your iPhone:
If you are met with this dialogue, you will need to:
- Proceed to your iPhone's home screen.
- From your home screen, select Settings.
- Scroll down and select Phone.
- Select Call Blocking & Identification.
- Toggle the JobNimbus switch so that it is green in the "on" position.
- Once complete, restart the JobNimbus app.
The Caller ID feature is now active.
Enabling Caller ID on Android:
When logging into the JobNimbus app, you will be prompted to enable the Caller ID feature.