WePay: WePay is a third party integration for accepting invoice payments. It is a payment processing platform available to JobNimbus customers using U.S. currency. WePay also integrates with Quickbooks.
1) How to enable Wepay?
- 3rd Party Features
2)Open a new tab and create a WePay account at: https://www.wepay.com/login
Fill out basic information.
3) After creating a WePay account, make sure you confirm your email. There are several confirmation emails.
4) Within JobNimbus go to settings ---> payments --->
Select a payment method. Go through the login in WePay and answer the banking questions regarding your company like the EIN number and the last four of your social.
What your account looks like in your WePay account.
1) How to check your WePay transactions.
First you want to check your settlement settings:
- Log into WePay
- Click Settings on the left
- Select settlement details
- Select transfer period
- Choose daily, weekly or monthly.
WePay Interface Settlement Screen:
Notes: If your company absorbs the payment (and not your customer) it will be deposited in your bank account with a deduction, and won't reflect on your payments in JobNimbus. If your customer absorbs the payment, it will be added to their invoiced charge for your quoted services.