You can now import your Beacon Pro+ templates into JobNimbus. The Beacon templates will then be available in JobNimbus within the estimates and material orders.
You can also create a templates within JobNimbus by selecting "save as template" when you create an estimate or material order.
Check to see if you have templates in Beacon:
Log in to Beacon Pro +
Select the "Templates" Tab
To Enable Beacon in JobNimbus:
Follow this article.
How to create a template in Beacon Pro +:
- Log in to "Beacon Pro+"
- Select the "Templates" Tab
- Select "Add New Template"
- Create a name
- Select, "Create Template"
- Type in a product to add in "Add Products to Template"
- Select "Add to Template"
- Select "Save All"
How to Import your Beacon Templates into JobNimbus:
- Proceed to "Settings"
- Select the "Beacon" Tab
- Select the button labelled "Import Beacon Pro + Templates"
- Check a material order or estimate to see the templates.
Frequently Asked Questions: