Learning & Training Resources
Contacts & Jobs
Calendar & Tasks
How Do I Enable the JobNimbus Integration With ArcSite
Here are Details on Using ArcSite's Direct Integration to JobNimbus.
On this page
- Enable the integration in JobNimbus
- Enable the integration in ArcSite
- Creating Webhook Automation
- Push Proposal to JobNimbus
Enable the integration in JobNimbus
- Navigate to your JobNimbus Settings page and click on API to create a new API key for ArcSite to use. Select New API Key
- Choose ArcSite from the drop-down under Description
- Choose which Access Profile to use
- We recommend using the Office Manager access profile for the created API key. If the owner's profile is used, our API will only be able to access data from that account and not from other employees in the company.
- Once you Save an API key will be generated, and you can copy that directly
Enable the integration in ArcSite
- Navigate to the Integrations page on the ArcSite User Site
- Click Apps from the menu on the left side of the page
- Select Connect to JobNimbus
- Enter the API Key that was generated by JobNimbus (see step 4 above) and Connect
- Once you've selected Connect, ArcSite will verify the API key. If the key is valid, the page will auto-refresh, and the Jobnimbus app will show as "Connected". A webhook URL for Jobnimbus to use will be generated automatically by ArcSite.
Setting up Webhook Automation
- Navigate back to the JobNimbus Settings page and select Automation. Then "Add Automation"
- Setup your automation to mirror the following image
- Trigger type Event Based
- When a Contact/Job is Created
- Choose Add Action
- Select Webook from the drop-down, paste your webhook URL and click Save.
- Now you will see two ArcSite Webhook call rules in the automation list
Push a proposal document to JobNimbus contact or job
- Navigate to your JobNimbus Home Page, click +Add Contact
- Fill in your contact's information, and Save
- Navigate to the Projects page on the ArcSite User Site and verify that the project has been created.
- In the ArcSite app, create a drawing and upload it to the cloud
- Open the Project
- Open the uploaded drawing
- Open the Takeoff & Estimate tab.
- Click “Send to JobNimbus”
- Select one proposal template to push to JobNimbus
- After pushing the document successfully, go to JobNimbus and check the document list under Contact or Job.