Contacts & Jobs
Calendar & Tasks
How do I enable the JobNimbus integration with HailTrace?
To enable the HailTrace integration:
- Click on your profile icon or initials in the top right corner
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu
- From the Settings menu on the left, open the API tab
- Select New API Key
- Under the "Description" column, type HailTrace into the field
- From the Access Profile drop-down menu, select a profile that has Settings access
- Select Save
- To the right of the newly created API key, select Copy
- Log in to your HailTrace account
- Proceed to your HailTrace Settings by selecting Settings in the left-hand navigation menu (depicted with a gear/wheel icon).
- To create a custom field for mapping with JobNimbus, select Fields.
- Select the entity as "Contact"
- Select the Click Here option to create a custom field to map to JobNimbus
For the field Type, you will select Text. Input the desired label and select Save.
- From the navigation menu, select Integrations.
- Below the JobNimbus banner, select Click Here to enable the integration.
- Paste your API key that we copied from JobNimbus in Step 8. Click on the Save icon.
- Select the desired Contact Workflow name and Status name that you would like to integrate.
- Map your JobNimbus Custom Fields to the newly created HailTrace Custom Fields (covered in Step 11 above).
- Once complete, click Enable Integration.
Congratulations! The HailTrace+JobNimbus integration is now live.