Contacts & Jobs
Calendar & Tasks
Dashboard & Reports
How do I link my Beacon Templates with JobNimbus?
To get started:
- Log into Beacon Pro+
- Select the Templates tab
- You will see any existing Beacon Pro+ Templates here:
If you don't have any Templates in your Beacon Pro+ account, you can create new ones:
- Select the Add New Template button
- Name the Template
- Select Create Template
- Type in a product to add in "Add Products to Template"
- Select Add to Template
- Select Save All
To import your Beacon Pro+ Templates into JobNimbus:
- Log into your JobNimbus account
- Click on your profile icon or initials in the top right corner
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Within the left-hand Settings menu, open the Beacon Tab
- Select Import Beacon Pro + Templates
- Create a Material Order or Estimate to see the available Templates
You are able to import 15 Beacon Templates into JobNimbus. The last 15 are imported from Beacon, no matter which account they are linked to.
If you already have Saved Estimate or Material Order Templates in JobNimbus, you can select "Link with supplier" on each JobNimbus product inside the Template, to link it with a Beacon product.