- Help Center
- Contacts & Jobs
Learning & Training Resources
Contacts & Jobs
Calendar & Tasks
How do I send an email to a customer?
Keep your communications organized by emailing your clients directly from JobNimbus.Navigate to a Contact's page and select the blue +Send email button located at the top of the Activity feed.
The following window will appear:
- Choose your recipient(s) from the drop-down menu or manually type the email address out if the intended recipient is not listed.
- Choosable options include Related Contacts, Assignees, and Sales Reps.
- Insert an Email Template from this menu.
- To learn how to create an Email Template, check out this article
- Add a Subject line.
- Type up the body of the email here. You can adjust the format of the text and include hyperlinks for easy navigation to other websites.
- Add attachments either by selecting from a list of files that are already associated with the Contact or by browsing your device.
- The total size of a single email cannot exceed 22 MB. If needed, we recommend utilizing the Share feature to send out more information.
- Send the email when you're ready to go!
Once the email is outbound, you'll see it recorded under the Contact's Activity tab.
The limitations for total number of emails that can be sent from JobNimbus are as follows:
- Trial account = 10 emails per user/day
- Paid account (any Subscription level) = 150 emails per user/day
If you have 5 users, the number of emails you can send are 150 x 5 = 750/day.
In this example, if one user on your account sends 750, your whole account will have met the email limit for the day.
- Recipients = 10 recipients can be added to a single email at a time.