International Support changes features in your JobNimbus account to reflect the country you live and work in. The feature will update several aspects of your account, such as postal codes and currency.
Before we Get into it
Enabling International Support
To use International Support, you will need to enable the feature. To enable the feature, click on your name in the top right corner and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu. This will take you to your General Settings. International Support is at the top of your General Settings tab.
To fully enable International Support:
- Use the drop-down menu labeled "Primary Country" to choose your country.
- Use the drop-down menu labeled "Culture" to choose your culture code. If you don't know your culture code, you can look it up.
- Use the drop-down menu labeled "Time Zone" to choose your time zone
- After you have chosen your country and culture code, check the Enable International Support checkbox.
After you have enabled the International Support feature, make sure you click the Save button at the bottom of the General Settings page.
What does International Support update?
Enabling International Support updates several small features within the JobNimbus application to help you function more efficiently in your country.
By updating the country code, this will change how the currency in your JobNimbus account is formatted. You can see your currencies in the Financial tab in your Contacts or Jobs. To learn more about your Financials tab, read our article here. The country code will also update how your date and time format will appear in your account.
Updating your primary country will update the default country for the Contacts you add to your account. This will also update how your addresses are configured, such as zip codes. You can update the country for a Contact while editing the Contact. To learn more about adding and editing your Contacts, read our article here.
Updating your JobNimbus account's time zone will update the default time zone for your team members. To learn more about adding team members to your account, read in our article here.
Do's and Don'ts
- Update your International settings if you are outside of the United States.
- Look up your Culture Code if you don't currently know what it is.
- Enter a Culture Code different than that of your Primary Country
How do I add Canadian postal codes in JobNimbus?