Prior to being able to use the JobNimbus+naturalForms integration, you will first need to set up your templates for the first time or update your existing templates.
To get started with setting up your naturalForms templates for the first time, please see the naturalForms video tutorial titled Getting Started with Designer. Additionally, more training tutorials are available from the Templates section of the naturalForms Support website.
Step 1: Standardize the naming of your template fields
When you initiate a form from JobNimbus, JobNimbus will "push" certain contact fields into the form, allowing some of the fields to be pre-filled without you needing to manually fill in the fields. The following fields are available for you to use in your templates. If you plan to use these fields, be sure to set the field "Name" and "Identifier" exactly as it is listed below.
- StateCode (2-letter US state code)
- SalesRep (First and last name of sales rep)
- You have assigned the template to the appropriate users within naturalForms. You can do this by editing the template and looking at the "Assigned Users" tab.
- You have performed a "sync" from the naturalForms mobile app
Step 2: Map Your Custom Fields
Every template has output settings within the naturalForms app which tell the naturalForms application which data to pull from JobNimbus. Follow these steps to set your custom fields within the JobNimbus connector:
- Navigate to Templates in the naturalForms web portal.
- Open the "Settings" for the specific template.
- Select the Output Settings tab.
- Select the Web Apps tab.
- Below the JobNimbus Connector, select Show more.
- Select the + (plus) icon.
- Input the custom JobNimbus field's name without spaces and only the first letter of each word or sequence capitalized. For example, if you have a custom field titled Claim RCV, input it as ClaimRcv. From the top drop-down menu, select Document field value. From the bottom drop-down menu, select the field name as it appears within the template.
- Repeat steps 6-7 for each desired custom field.