- Select the "Settings"
- Select "Task Type" tab
- Here you can see your existing task types
- To add a new type select "Add Type"
- Fill in a name for the task type and default name. Select whether to hide from calendar/task list.
- Choose an image (optional, shows on calendar)
Sample Calendar Icon View:
2) Creating Tasks:
After you have set-up any additional custom tasks that you need, or are satisfied with how your tasks are labelled you can create tasks on a contact/job. You can also create tasks for colleagues.
There are several locations to create tasks:
- Left of the search bar
- On the Contact and Job details page
- Top left of the Calendar
To the left of the main JobNimbus search bar:
Task tab on a Contact or Job:
Sample task on a job:
You can be notified of tasks if you have them checked off. All users who have the task reminder checked will receive a reminder at 3 AM MST. One week old tasks to +1 day, receive reminders.
- Starting/Due Today
- If task due date is today
- If task due date was less than today but not older than 7 days
- If task due date is greater than today and not newer than 1 day from now
- Select the "User Menu"
- Select "My Info"
- Scroll down to "Notifications"
- Select "Task Reminders"/ "Task Assigned"
- Make needed changes, scroll down "Save Notification Preferences" button