Your Workflows are managed by team members with Settings access.
To add or edit a Workflow:
- Click on your profile icon or initials in the top right corner
- Choose Settings from the drop-down menu
- Under the Settings menu, open either the Job, Contact, or Work Order Workflows tab
For the purpose of this example, we will be looking at a Contact Workflow; the execution is the same as with the other Workflows.
To add a new Workflow:
- Click on the blue +Add workflow button
The following window will appear, where you can edit the Workflow's settings.
- Name your Workflow - this should help describe what your Workflow Type is, such as Residential, Commercial, or anything else that will accurately entail the type of projects that move through each Stage.
- Optionally, choose from a list of preset icons as your image to represent the Workflow.
- Decide who will be able to access the Contacts who belong in the Workflow.
- Selecting "Only Team Members that are Sales Reps or assignees" will only show Contacts assigned to Statuses in that Workflow to Sales Reps or Assignees associated with that Contact. If a Team Member is not assigned to the Contact, they will not be able to see or search for the Contact in JobNimbus.
- Choosing "All Team Members" will allow everyone to assign Contacts to that specific Workflow.
- Cloning a Workflow will allow you to duplicate one that has already been created so you can either change it slightly to fit the new Workflow, or use the same list of statuses for two different Workflow types.
- After you have added the Workflow details and information, click the blue +Add workflow.
To edit an existing Workflow, simply click on the 3 dots to the right of the Workflow and select "Edit" from the drop-down menu.