Bring your team to JobNimbus to make collaborating on projects easy.
To add new Team Members to your account:
- Click on your Profile Icon or initials in the top right corner
- Choose Settings from the drop-down menu
- Within the Settings menu, open the Team tab
- Click on the blue +Invite team member button
This will bring up the following window:
- Fill out the new team member's information and ensure that the email address is active; they will receive an invitation to their inbox to join the account.
- Click the blue +Invite team member to finish, or +add & invite another Team Member to add more than one.
By clicking on More options, you can add further information to your Team Members such as:
- An assigned Access Profile
- Additional details, such as their state, phone number, and time zone.
- A specific color for the team member that will be shown on the calendar to indicate what events are assigned to them.
- Add default information to certain Custom Fields that will automatically populate when that team member creates Contacts or Jobs.
- Once you click "Invite team member", an email will be sent to the email address you entered with a link allowing the team member to join your account.
- If the email address you used to invite the team member is not fully set up by the time you click "Invite team member", JobNimbus will not be able to send an email to your team member. In the case of this happening, re-invite the team member to your account.
Your team member can only use their email address once with JobNimbus. If they are already a user within JobNimbus, they will need to use a different email address to join your account.
To deactivate the team member, click on the 3 dots to the right of the user and select "deactivate" from the drop-down menu.
This will remove the user's access to the account and they will no longer be able to be assigned to records; however, all of the notes and activity they had entered when they were active will remain for your records.