Contacts & Jobs
Calendar & Tasks
How do I cancel my account?
If you have not signed a contract, you can begin the process of canceling your account with a quick click of a button.
To initiate your cancellation:
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select "Subscription" from the drop-down menu.
- Click "I no longer want the benefits of JobNimbus".
This will pull up the process to start canceling your account.
If you decide to cancel your JobNimbus account, we will miss you. Before you cancel, we suggest you backup your account data, so you can pick up where you left off if you decide to come back.
JobNimbus does not guarantee to hold data for canceled accounts.
For information about canceling a contract, reach out to your personal Growth Advisor or our Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.
In the event that JobNimbus is unable to process your Subscription payment using the payment information on file, your Account may become Suspended.
JobNimbus will attempt to process your payment each day, for three days. After the third failed attempt, the account will become Suspended (not canceled) until you enter a valid payment method. In order to reactivate your account, simply login to JobNimbus and update your payment information. Learn more about making changes to your payment information here.
Cancelled and suspended accounts become Personal Accounts.
Personal accounts have the following limitations:
- All Job/Contact Type, Workflow, Dashboard and Lead Source customizations are removed.
- Settings access is removed
- Only the primary Admin (the creator of the JobNimbus account) will maintain access to JobNimbus.