Contacts & Jobs
Calendar & Tasks
How do I create an Automation to Send an Email at a specific time?
This Time-based Automation will send an email to your chosen recipient(s) at a later, specific time.
Prior to creating this Automation, make an Email Template that will be sent out as the Action.
- Choose the "Time based" trigger type
- Select the "Contact" trigger record
- Run this automation: "X " (Where X is the amount of time in Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months, or Years) "After" "Date Status Changed"
- Check the "At" checkbox and choose a time. For example, "8:30 AM"
- Select +Add Condition
- If "Type" is equal to "Residential Retail" (Workflow Types vary depending on your settings)
- Select +Add Condition again
- If "Status" is equal to "Appointment Scheduled" (Status names may vary depending on your Workflow)
- Check the radial for "Require all conditions to be true"
- Select +Add Action
- Choose the "Send Email" Action
- Select the appropriate Email Template from the drop-down menu, add your recipients, and then Save
- Save the Rule when you are finished
The chosen recipients, such as the Primary Contact and/or their Related Contacts, must have valid email addresses for emails to successfully send out via Automation.