- Help Center
Learning & Training Resources
Contacts & Jobs
Calendar & Tasks
What are Groups?
Use Groups to separate your users into different teams, complete with managers.
The Groups feature allows you to create different teams under managers in JobNimbus. It allows your managers and team leads who have "limited access" to manage and view other team members' assigned Contacts, Jobs, and Tasks.
To enable Groups:
- Click on your Profile icon or initials in the top right corner
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Within the Settings menu, open the Features tab.
- Toggle the switch next to Groups on to enable it
After enabling the feature, a new tab will appear in the Settings menu.
To create a new group:
- Open the Groups tab on the lefthand side
- Click the blue Add group button.
The following pop-up will appear.
In the Add Group window, you can:
- Name your group; this name should be descriptive for your team.
- Add a manager(s) to the group.
- Clicking within the text field will pull up a drop-down menu of your team members for you to choose from. Adding a manager will allow team members with limited access to not only view the records and tasks to which they are assigned, but also the records and tasks assigned to the team members within their group.
- Add a team member(s) to the group.
- Clicking within the text field will pull up a drop-down menu of your team members for you to choose from. Team members in the group with limited access will only be able to view the records and tasks to which they are assigned.
After you create your groups, you can manage them at any time by clicking on the 3 dots to the right of the group name and selecting Edit from the drop-down menu.
Check out our Webinar episode about Groups here!