Learning & Training Resources
Contacts & Jobs
Calendar & Tasks
How Do I Configure Engage Credits?
Credits indicate how many text messages you have available to send and receive.
Depending on the Engage plan you purchased, you are allotted a certain amount of "Credits" each billing period; every incoming and outgoing message is deducted from this balance.
One Credit equals a 160-character (letters, numbers, and basic symbols) message segment.
This FAQ explains how using Emojis and special characters affect your Credit balance differently.
In your JobNimbus account:
- Navigate to the Engage tab
- Under the "Settings" menu on the left-hand side, select Credits
Here, you will see your current Credit balance and have the option to add more by enabling "Auto Recharge", or by making a "One Time Credit Purchase".
Setting up an automatic recharge will allow the system to charge your account to refill your Credit balance once it falls below a specified amount.
To set up Auto Recharge:
- Click the blue Change Settings button
- Using the dropdown fields on the right, determine (1) a balance to trigger the recharge and (2) how much money to charge automatically.
- Select Save Recharge Settings to save your changes.
One Time Credit Purchase
Instead of a recurring payment, you can buy Credits on an as-needed basis.
To make a purchase:
- Click the blue Add Credits button
- Select the number of Credits you want to add to your account from the dropdown field on the right.
- Select Buy Credits to finalize your purchase.
These settings can only be configured through the web app.