To integrate CompanyCam with JobNimbus:
- Click on your profile icon or initials in the top right corner
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu
- From the Settings menu on the left, open the API tab
- Select New API Key. From the "Description" drop-down menu, select CompanyCam
- From the "Access Profile" drop-down select an access profile that has "full access"
- Select the blue Save button.
- To the right of the newly created API Key, select Copy.
- In your CompanyCam account, click on your user profile icon on the lefthand side and select "Integrations" from the drop-down menu.
6. Within the Integrations page, select the Directory tab.
7. In your Directory, click on Integrate and then paste the API key that you copied from JobNimbus into the text field. Make sure you also enter the admin's email address.
The email you enter must have full permissions in CompanyCam AND JobNimbus in order for the integration to work properly.
8. Lastly, choose whether you will sync CompanyCam with your JobNimbus Contacts or Jobs. After you choose how you will sync with CompanyCam, save your information by clicking Connect Integration.
After you choose your sync, your 100 most recent Contacts or Jobs from JobNimbus will push into CompanyCam as Projects.
We're almost done! There are just a few more steps!
9. In CompanyCam, select the Access Tokens tab within the Integrations settings page.
10. Select + New Token.
11. Within the "Create an Access Token" window, select JobNimbus from the drop-down provided.
DO NOT check the optional settings box labeled "This token will ONLY be used to read data from CompanyCam". That will make the token Read-Only and it will not function correctly.
12. Copy the token that generates after you select Create Token.
13. Head on back to your JobNimbus account. Then, go to your Settings and open the CompanyCam tab from the left-side navigation menu.
14. Paste the token from CompanyCam into the field
15. Choose whether you will sync your Contacts or Jobs. Be sure to make the same selection you chose in step 8 from above.
16. Click Save
If the integration setup was successful, you will see "Active" next to the "Token Status", "User Status", and "Company Status" fields within the CompanyCam tab of your JobNimbus Settings.