Applying filters allows you to see the data that is most important to you. You can filter by team members, date range, lead source, estimate status, etc.
Filters are a powerful tool to help you refine your data and focus on the metrics that matter most. In JobNimbus Insights, the most popular filters are provided as drop-down menus at the top of each tab.
To use filters for Insights, first, navigate to the Insights tab at the top of your page
Types of filters
- Global Filters
- Global filters have a significant impact on Insights as a whole. For instance, if we apply a Global Filter for Estimate Status, it will remain in effect even if we switch to a different Dashboard. This means that the filter will be applied consistently across all Dashboards.
- Dashboard Filters
- Dashboard filters apply to all Tabs on a Dashboard. For instance, if you apply a dashboard filter on the Sales Dashboard, the filter will will appear on the Leads/ Close Rate, Sales, Sales Pipeline, and Sales Data Tabs.
Tab filters only impact the graphs and data on the individual tab. For example, if you apply a filter on the Sales Overview tab, that filter will not appear on the Sales or Lead/Close Rate tabs.
You can apply tab filters using the drop-down menus at the top of each tab or by selecting the Current tab from the Apply to drop-down in the Filters window.Tab Filters
- To apply filters, select the filter you would like to use from the drop-down menus.
- Active filters will appear in the Filters menu on the right of your screen, where you can also access all filter options. If you click the + button in the top right corner, you can see all available filters.
When selecting filters, you have the option to apply them at the page or tab level using the Apply to drop-down at the bottom of the window.
- Once you have selected a filter, the window will reload to allow you to configure the filter settings.
Note: Be mindful of conflicting filters when applying filters. If you see filters for Approved Estimates AND Lost Sales, for example, no data will be available because these two filters contradict one another. If no data is displayed, review your active filters and make any necessary adjustments.
- You can use the checkboxes next to individual filters to quickly add or remove them, or select Delete from the three-dot menu to remove them from the Filters list.