What is Spotio?
Spotio solves the problem of tracking sales activities, whether door to door, direct, field, face-to-face, canvassing or outside salespeople. For the integration to work, you need to get an API key from JobNimbus.
Integrating with Spotio
Courtesy of Spotio Success
To get started with Spotio, please visit their website at Spotio.com or via phone at 866.212.1250.
Once you're set up with them, you can continue forward with the process of requesting an API from our system, as described below.
Requesting an API Key for Spotio from JobNimbus:
- Log into your JobNimbus account, go to your name at the top right, and choose “Settings”.
- Find and click on the API tab on the left side.
- Click the button for “New API Key”.
- Click into the “Description” field and choose Spotio.
- Then, select the Access Profile you would like to grant this integration. This allows the integration to have more or less control.
- Once you’ve done that, click “Save”.
- At that point, you’ll see a brand new API key available to you. An API key is essentially a unique password that allows other services to do stuff with your account (like save pictures). You can use the link to “Copy” so that you’ve got it ready to paste into Spotio.
At the moment, we do not integrate with Spotio 2.0.
If you have any questions or if you need any assistance with Spotio, or any question regarding the integration, contact Spotio's Support Team at (866) 212-1250, or use their live chat, https://www.spotio.com/ and use the orange support square at the bottom right of the screen.
If you have questions about creating the API key or integrating Spotio with JobNimbus, check out our article here: Integrations. You can also contact Support at (855) 964-6287 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.