Learning & Training Resources
Contacts & Jobs
Calendar & Tasks
How Do I Create an Email Template?
Instead of writing the same email over and over again, create an Email Template instead.
To create an Email Template:
- Click on your profile icon or initials in the top-right corner.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Within the Settings menu, open the Templates tab.
- Click Add Template.
- Select Email from the drop-down menu.
Here, you can:
- Name your Template for easy access.
- Add a subject line to your Template.
- This subject line will be included in your email when sending an email from a Contact's record or via Automation. You can personalize the content by using the "Insert Template Field" drop-down menu.
- Add a hyperlink to your email for easy navigation to other websites.
- Insert an image into your email.
- Add a table to your email to organize the content.
- Add a Template Field. These fields can add personalized information to your emails by pulling the data from your Contacts or Jobs.
Type out the context of your email within the email body.
Sending your Email Template
You can send your Email Template either directly from the customer's file or via Automation. To learn more about sending automated emails, check out these recipes.
To send the Email Template from a customer's file:
- Navigate to a Contact or Job's page.
- Click on the +Send email button under the Activity Tab.
- Choose your Template from the Insert Template drop-down menu.
Once you choose your Email Template, the information will populate and you can send the email as normal. Learn more about communicating with your Contacts here.
Email Templates cannot be used: